Do you want to join a Cardiology team who are known to be "best in class"?
We are delighted to announce we are recruiting Staff and Senior Grade Cardiac Technicians on behalf of a state of the art, highly reputable Heart & Vascular centre in Cork.
My client is renowned for providing best in class care to the people of Cork and the Munster region.
The successful candidate will work within with the multidisciplinary providing a full range of non-invasive diagnostic testing and interventional procedures
The department provides a full range of cardiac non-invasive and invasive investigations and treatments including ECG, stress testing, ambulatory monitoring, device follow up clinics, transthoracic and transoesophageal echo, angiography, PCI, EP studies and ablation, pacemaker, and ICD implants
Role Summary: To perform and interpret the following: ECG's, Exercise Stress Tests, Holter Monitoring, Event Monitoring, Ambulatory BP Monitors, Event Monitoring, Pacemaker, and ICD, including CRT follow up, Implantable Loop Recorder follow up Transthoracic echocardiography and assist with transoesophageal echocardiography.
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Applicants should be an associate of the Society for Cardiological Science and Technicians or equivalent
- A diploma in medical physics and physiological measurement from a college of technology or equivalent or degree in Clinical Measurement or equivalent.
- For the Senior role, candidates must have 5 years post qualification experience with at least 1 years Echo, Cath Lab (both Angiography & Electrophysiology desirable) and Pacing experience.
- For the staff grade role, we are happy to consider Competent, Ambitious, Graduate Cardiac Technicians.
- The successful candidate should possess good interpersonal skills and an awareness/sensitivity towards patient needs.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a high volume workload.
- An ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
You will gain experience that will be of benefit worldwide, as experience from Ireland is recognised worldwide. My client offers rotation in Echo and Cath Lab, each technician is cross trained, my client offers fantastic supported training programme's.
**FRS Recruitment are offering Free Flights Home for Irish People wishing to return back to Ireland to work ** (T&C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M+353860227527