Cardiac Services Manager
Do you want to shape, influence and implement the future direction of a growing Cardiology Services Department in the West of Ireland?
If you are an Experienced Service Manager with a proven history of working in the hospital & health care industry, I have the right job for you in a world class, internationally recognized hospital in the West of Ireland.
More about the Position;
The Cardiac Services Manager will have key responsibility for leading and managing the Catherisation Laboratory function and the overall operational running of the department on a day to day basis.
The position requires a strategic approach to the management and development of services and structures, embracing continuous quality improvement and the management of change necessary to achieve organisational objectives.
I am looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
- Registered by the Irish Nursing Board R.G.N.
- Post Registration Coronary Care Nursing Course and/or equivalent,
- Minimum of 3 years post registration experience,
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills,
- Appropriate clinical and managerial skills with evidence of continuing professional development,
- Flexible approach to work patterns,
- Management qualification desirable,
- Experience in commissioning cardiac catherisations laboratory is desirable.
Including - Company pension plan, A Death in Service Benefit planfree car parking, subsidised canteen, reduced Pharmacy services, Sports and social club, Gym/ Pilates classes, Flexible working policies and Educational Assistance,
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in this fantastic role, contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 and Email an updated CV