Cardiac Physiologist job Cork
Are you searching for a new full time position as a Cardiac Physiologist in Cork? Join a growing Cardiac Dept team in a well-known, private Hospital in Cork. Opportunities for both Basic Grade and Senior Cardiac Physiologist available. Echo/Cardiac Cath Lab experience a strong advantage, however training can be provided. Apply today or contact me to discuss.
You will be performing duties of a Cardiac Physiologist within an busy Cardiology Department in a private hospital in Cork city. You will ideally have previous post-graduation experience working in a Cardiac Cath Lab and experience performing Echo's independently, however training can be provided as well. Fantastic opportunity to join a professional team of Cardiac Physiologists, experts in their field.
Position: Cardiac Physiologist (Basic grade and Senior roles)
Reporting to: Cardiology Manager
Remuneration: attractive salary (DOE) + benefits
Location: Cork city
Benefits on offer:
- Excellent Salary and working conditions on offer
- Continuing professional development and foster a positive working environment that aims to support and develop staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression
- Rotation in Cath Lab and Echo, each technician is cross trained, and training programmes on offer
My client is one of the best private hospitals in Munster region, providing high quality healthcare to patients and their families. To their employees they offer growth and progression opportunities as well as work-life balance.
You will be responsible for the provision of quality service in line with standards of Cardiology practice. As a key member of a Multidisciplinary team, you will demonstrate professional competency, team working skills and facilitate effective communication with colleagues in the hospital. You will have a strategic approach to the development of services and structures, embracing continuous quality improvement and the management of changes necessary to achieve organisational objectives.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement, OR Diploma in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement OR equivalent
- You will have Postgraduate experience in non-invasive testing
- Ideally you will have Echo/Cardiac Cath Lab experience (not essential, training can be provided)
- You will have strong organisational skills with an ability to manage a high-volume workload
- You will be a team player, you will have the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- You will have strong computer skills
- You will have very good communication and interpersonal skills
- You will have excellent analytical skills
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
Applying through FRS Recruitment: providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#cardiacphysiologist #cardiactechnician #jobsireland #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou