Are you passionate about cardiology and want to join a world class cardiology team that provides high quality healthcare? If so, this is an amazing opportunity for a Cardiac Physiologist, to become part of an energetic, collaborative team in a leading University hospital in the South of Ireland.
FRS are honoured to be working with a highly reputable Hospital in Cork to recruit motivated, Basic and Senior Grade Cardiac Physiologist's who are compassionate, and patient-focused.
Responsibilities of the role will be providing treatments that involve:
ECG, Echocardiogram, Exercise Stress Testing, Blood pressure monitoring, Holter Monitoring, Event Monitors, Pacemaker and Defibrillator follow-up, Transoesophageal Echocardiogram, Coronary Angiography and Coronary Angioplasty and stenting procedures.
- Possess a Bsc in Clinical Measurement or Possess an equivalent scientific qualification (level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS).
- Possess the certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (MPPM) or An equivalent scientific qualification as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science awarded in or before 2005.
- All candidates must have a minimum of 3 years fulltime (or an aggregate of 3 years fulltime) relevant post qualification experience.
- Candidates must have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a high-volume work load
- Display effective interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills including skills in multi-disciplinary working and the ability to collaborate with colleagues.
Contact If you are interested in taking the next step in your career, please contact Charlene Cooke on +353 (0)860227527
FRS Recruitment: Looking to come home to work in the Emerald Isle? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
We are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: If you are interested in hearing more about this role or any other vacancies , please contact Charlene Cooke on +353 (0)86022 7527 or email
Looking forward to hearing from you!
#WeWorkForYou #CardiacPhysiologist #Cardiology #CorkJobs