An exciting opportunity has come up for a staff grade Cardiac Physiologist to take up a position in a fabulous Cardiology Department in the South of the Country. The service covers Cork & Kerry.
You will become part of a growing, supportive team that consists of Chief Cardiac Technicians, 3 Acting Chief 1's, Senior Cardiac Catheterisation Technicians, Basic Cardiac Catheterisation Technicians and E.C.G. Technicians.
The successful candidate will be required to Perform all non-invasive and invasive cardiac investigations and assist with invasive cardiac investigations.
Work in a department that provides an effective learning environment while maintaining a high level of patient activity. An environment and team that will allow you to grow in your career.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Resting E.C.G & Stress E.C.G: Performance, interpretation and analysis
- Pharmacological stress Tests: performance, interpretation and analysis
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring: Hook up and analysis
- Echocardiography - transthoracic and transoesophageal: Performance and reporting.
- Pharmacological stress and exercise stress echocardiography: performance and interpretation
- Pacemaker implantation and follow-up: temporary and permanent.
- Cardiac Catheterisation: diagnostic and interventional.
- Electrophysiology studies and Cardiac ablation
- AICD implantation and follow-up
- Tilt Table testing
- Carry out portable testing in some cases.
- Take responsibility for the care and cleanliness of all equipment and accessories used.
- Possess a BSc in Clinical Measurement or Possess an equivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS).
- Have atleast 2 years' experience.
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
FRS Recruitment are leading providers of Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact Sinead Brennan for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0100746 or email
#weworkforyou #Cardiacphysiologist #cork #cardiology