Are you an Ambitious, Enthusiastic, Competent Cardiac Physiologist who's on behalf of a busy Public Hospital in the South East Region of Ireland?
On Behalf of a Large Public Acute Hospital Located in the South Region of Ireland , FRS are recruiting a Staff Grade Cardiac Physiologist to join a busy team.
This is a fulltime/ fixed term contract that requires an immediate start.
The Cardiac Diagnostics department provides services to both inpatient and outpatients, across an abundance of specialities.
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Diploma in Medical Physics and Physiological measurement or equivalent
- Min 1 year post graduate experience working in a busy acute hospital.
- Must be competent to carry out a wide range of non invasive tests
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a high-volume workload
- Strong IT skills
- Must be available to take up work immediately
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527.