Are you a Cardiac Physiologist with a goal to be part of a Team of Highly Respected Experts?
One of Irelands Leading Cardiology departments has a vacancy for an Experienced Cardiac Physiologist.
If you are Cardiac Physiologist with strong experience and skills in Non Invasive and Devices, and would like to further enhance your career by gaining more experience from a team of leading Cardiologists and Physiologists, this is the opportunity of your dreams.
This is a fulltime, permanent position working Monday - Friday from 9am -5pm. There are no on call or weekend commitments with this role.
About the Department: The Cardiac Diagnostic Department is well equipped with state of the art technology, offering services to inpatients and outpatients.
The successful candidate will be conducting a full range of cardiac diagnostic tests including:
- Physiologist Managed Exercise Stress Testing (as per British Society protocols): Performance, interpretation and analysis for reporting
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure monitoring and analysis
- Ambulatory ECG monitoring and analysis
- Event recorder monitoring and analysis
- Adult Echocardiography and reporting
- Assist with Transoesophageal Echo
- ICD/CRT follow-up
- Loop Recorder implant and follow-up
- Pacemaker follow up to high standards: to include AV optimisation etc
The successful candidate will have:
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent
- British Society of Echocardiography Accreditation desirable
- A min 3 years of recent and relevant experience in a Cardiology Department, performing tests including Echo, Holter/BP monitoring, Stress ECG, Pacemaker and ICD implants, follow-up and programming.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
**Preference will be shown to candidates coming with experience in Ireland, UK or Europe where the training and style of work and medical services are considered closely comparable**
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout
Contact -If you are interested in finding out more about this unique opportunity, please call Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 145 0842, and Email your CV