Cardiac Physiologist Chief 1
Cardiac Physiologist - Chief 1
Are you a Cardiac Physiologist with 5 years experience?
Are you seeking to work in Ireland to expand your skills and experience?
Are you looking to take the next step in your professional career?
Look no further, I have the opportunity for you!
This role requires the successful candidate to be familiar with the techniques and range of equipment used in current medical practice for the diagnosis, treatment and care of patients referred to the Cardiology Department.
- Possess the BSc in Clinical Measurement from Dublin Institute of Technology
- Possess the BSc in Clinical Measurement for Technology University Dublin (TUDublin)
- Possess an equivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS)
- Possess the Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (MPPM) from Dublin Institute of Technology.
- An equivalent scientific qualification as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science awarded in or before 2005
- A diploma in medical physics and physiological measurement from a college of technology or equivalent or degree in Clinical Measurement or equivalent.
- Have 5 years post qualification experience with at least 3 years specific EP/Pacing experience, preferred
- Team player with a "can-do" attitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Management experience is desirable but not essential.
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chloe O'Brien, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1076802 for more information.