Call Centre Team Leader
Call Centre Team Leader
6 Month Contract (strong possibility of extension)
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role provides a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to join our team working with one of our new clients.
Let us tell you more about this great opportunity:
- Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading, guiding, motivating, and managing the performance of your team. You will have strong analytical skills and the ability to lead and drive performance and increase quality across the Business Unit.
- You will ensure that the team is trained and has the knowledge and capability, including soft skills, required to deliver the best service to our clients and customers and ensuring they are well equipped and supported to deliver the service we have committed to. As a Team Leader, you will contribute to the success of the business unit and act accordingly.
How you will spend your day:
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure calls are answered efficiently, understanding the business unit contract.
- Stretch, Coach, develop and support your team members ensuring regular formal and informal 1:1s and compliance with Abtrans framework.
- Practice Abtrans values of teamwork adopting a lead by example approach with your team.
- Be familiar with and practice a consistent and reasonable approach to company policies and procedures.
- Take advantage of opportunities to identify and support staff development, succession planning, and talent management.
- Monitor, analyze (call calibration) and act to ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain account knowledge, including attending relevant Advisor product and process training.
- Respond to Client queries and communicate complex ideas simply and clearly.
- Track record of meeting targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
Our ideal candidate:
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change.
- Possess a professional, diplomatic and analytical approach to your own specific tasks and those of your team.
- Have a high level of commercial and business focus to ensure the relevance of all activities and solutions.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and deal with customer queries.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office - Word, Excel, etc
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external communications.