Call Centre Agents Newbridge
Currently recruiting for a number of Call Centre Agents for our busy client based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.
- You will be responsible for handling a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls and you will also handle internal queries via phone and email.
- The Call Centre Agent is responsible for delivering day to day customer contact centre services.
- Dealing with Client/Customer queries in relation to invoices, quotations, product details etc
- Handle customer queries and complaints in a professional, courteous and helpful manner.
- Recording information on the CRM system
- General administration
- Excellent communication skills required both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required along with a positive and professional attitude to tasks allocated.
- Good customer service
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
Training will be provided.
This is a temporary full-time week to week basis position with an immediate start.