Call Centre Advisor - Entry Level
Call Centre Advisors - ENTRY LEVEL - Permanent full time
No Call centre experience required
Full training provided either on-site in head office, Cork (3 weeks) or remote.
Fully remote / work from home available
Successful candidate will be ideally 1.5 hours maximum distance from Cork.
Our client is currently hiring multiple call centre operatives on a permanent full time basis.
Reporting to the Team Leader, this role provides a fantastic opportunity to join our team on a full-time permanent basis.
How you will spend your day:
- Provide relevant advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, webchat and social media platforms.
- Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ad hoc duties as required
Our ideal candidate:
- Must be flexible between our two Cork offices (Mahon & Model Farm Road)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
- While this role may be a remote position during COVID-19, you must be resident in the Republic of Ireland, ideally 1.5 hours maximum distance from Cork.
Employee Benefits include::
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people's health and wellness
- Health Insurance Discount Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Life Cover
- Internal Development Programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Leap Card Tax Saver
- Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay
- We have parking on-site and are serviced by regular buses.