Currently recruiting for a Calibration Technician for our client based in County Meath
We are looking for someone who has an understanding of electronic and or instrument systems to undertake assembly and calibration of electronic monitoring and control devices in the manufacturing plant.
This role would be reporting into the Operations Manager
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform calibrations on electronic equipment
- Repair, rework, and service on a variety of devices
- Quality check of calibrated equipment
- Administer all related documentation
- Working knowledge of basic electronics
- Working knowledge of PC Hardware and Software
- Relevant technical qualification in electronics or similar discipline
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively on concurrent, multiple tasks
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.