CAD Technician MEICA Dublin West
Position: CAD Technician
Location: Dublin West
A leading infrastructure specialist is looking to recruit a CAD Technician for a West Dublin based role. The firm are looking to expand their current work force due to substantial projects starting in 2019. There is minimal travel with this role but the odd site visit will be required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
- Relevant qualification in 3D CAD Design
- 3 years' experience within a similar role
- Experience with Water projects, MEICA design a major advantage
- Preference to those with mechanical experience from a MEICA design and build perspective
- Candidates with a degree in Civil/Mechanical engineering will be favoured
- Experience with AutoCAD Plant 3D and Revit essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite
Please note this firm has a very impressive annual leave package and a range of benefits to offer. It is located outside of the city and M50 area. Ideally suited to those in Dublin West/Kildare/Carlow/Wicklow region looking for a change. A preference is given for permanent employees but contract positions may become available.
For further details please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office at 056 7775550