CAD Design Manager
A leading manufacturer based in Laois is recruiting a CAD Manager. Ideally this candidate will have knowledge of steel or related materials such as aluminium or concrete. They will have over 10 years' experience with CAD.
The ideal candidate will be fulfil the following duties:
- Manage the profiling process from initial consult to production floor
- Lead a team of CAD technicians.
- Relay information across to production teams.
- Build material requirements as per drawing/lists/BOQ/schedules received from customers.
- Relay information to suppliers
- Procure steel (Plate/standard sections) as required
- Negotiate with a number of suppliers
- Make sure nesting is completed in line with schedule as required
- Provide design solutions as required for management team
- Communicate with management team
- Inform production staff of any changes or amendments in design/schedules
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria;
- Relevant qualification in CAD
- Experience with Sigmanest (or similar)
- 10 years plus experience
- Located in proximity to Laois (Carlow, Offaly, Kildare, North Tipp, North Kilkenny all accessible)
- Has worked with the manufacturing or construction industry, steel, facade, concrete
- Preferably steel but related industries will be considered
- Full driving licence
- Can start immediately or within 1 month preferably
- Keen to work at a managerial level role
- Looking to work with a well established company with very low turn over of staff
If this is you why not get in touch with Miriam at 085 2797250 to discuss this role? Alternatively forward an updated copy of your CV to be considered for this role