- The candidate will work as part of a core R&D team, and will work closely with the research engineers.
- The candidate will have to integrate the company's embedded libraries into different applications.
- The candidate will need to infer the Neural Network architectures into C or C++ libraries.
- The candidate will have to respond to customers' requests, provide support and assistance or travel to support the customer on site if necessary.
- Develop applications for different platforms by integrating the company's embedded libraries
- Develop custom applications for different platforms and gaming engines for R&D purposes
- Port the existing code for different devices and environments.
- Integrate company's solution into devices.
- Test and optimize the code for performance.
- Debugging, assisting in fixing bugs and finding bottlenecks in existing solutions.
- Participate in designing of new solutions.
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Good Android + Native development skills
- Good iOS and Windows Development skills
- Good knowledge of Gaming Engines such as Unity and Steam, Mesh and 3D Scene generation.
- Good knowledge of C++ / C, Java and Python.
- Experience with Machine Learning development tools
- Experience with real time and multitasking programming.
- Experience with embedded tools and SDKs.
- Experience in developing portable code.
- Ability to understand source code written by others.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Open to learn new technologies in software and image processing domain.
- Fluent English.
- Comfortable with using Windows as primary development and office platform.
- Availability for business (technical) trips.
- Experience with image processing is a primarily advantage. Including algorithm development and optimization.
- Experience with GPU/parallel (OpenGL, OpenCL…) and vectorial/SIMD (NEON, SSE…) programming is a big advantage.
- Knowledge of ARM architecture and tools (RVCT, DS5, etc).
- Knowledge of embedded OS (e.g. one of uTron, ThreadX, etc).
Are you an experienced Embedded Software Engineer that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Embedded Software Engineer role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.