- The candidate will respond to customers' requests, provide support and assistance or sometimes travel to support the customer on site if necessary.
- The candidate will interact with the QA team, to ensure a good SW quality.
- The candidate will collaborate with the R&D teams, providing feedback on releases, passing on customer requests, assisting with platform-related testing.
- Participate in SW Engineering phases during product development.
- Learn the characteristics of our existing imaging solution
- Port and integrate our solutions in automotive embedded systems.
- Prepare the existing code for automotive compliance.
- Test and optimize the code for performance.
- Debugging, assisting in fixing bugs and finding bottlenecks in existing solutions.
- Communicate with customers on technical issues.
- Participate in the designing of new solutions.
- 5+ of total working experience in software industry, out of which 3+ years of experience with automotive embedded software.
- Experience with safety-critical software and standards such as Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262, Misra-C.
- Strong knowledge of C.
- Ability to work with C++.
- Experience with real time and multitasking programming.
- Experience with embedded tools and SDKs.
- Knowledge of system architecture (different types of memory, cores, caches, buses).
- Experience in developing portable code.
- Ability to understand source code written by others.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Open to learn new technologies in software and image processing domain.
- Fluent English.
- Availability for business (technical) trips.
- Experience with one or more automotive embedded systems is a primarily advantage
- Experience with image processing, including algorithm development and optimization.
- Experience with GPU/parallel (OpenGL, OpenCL…) and vectorial/SIMD (NEON, SSE…) programming.
- Knowledge of ARM architecture and tools (RVCT, DS5).
- Experience with either: Win32, Linux, Android, iOS, MacOS programming.
- Experience with embedded Operating Systems.
Are you an experienced Embedded Software Engineer that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Embedded Software Engineer role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.