Do you have 2-3 years' experience in production planning?
Do you want to work for a company that values you and is interested in furthering your career?
Would you like to work in Galway?
Then read on I have a role for you - Buyer/Planner in a very reputable company.
- Determines production requirements and dock dates by running shortage reports and communicating with production planners.
- Obtains appropriate signature levels for purchase orders; prepares the order through the ERP/MRP/EPO system.
- Expedites materials from suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Works with the Quality Assurance and Engineering departments to verify the accuracy of Non-Conforming Material Reports before returning materials to suppliers.
- Obtains corrective action reports from suppliers to ensure that quality problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Supports the Engineering and Manufacturing departments on new product requirements to ensure that program deadlines are met.
- Attends scheduled production planning and engineering meetings.
- Provides monthly purchasing reports.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a related Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum of two years of purchasing experience.
- Knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate well with vendors.
- Excellent knowledge of business mathematics.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
CONSULTANT: Richard O'Sullivan 086-185 23 27
Buyer jobs, Production Buyer, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Junior Buyer, Procurement.