Buyer- South Dublin
My client, a leading Builders Merchant is currently recruiting a Buyer/Stock Controller for its Large and growing store based in South Dublin.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Buyer/ Stock controller to join an innovative and growing Irish owned Builders Merchant business and grow on their Career
The Buyer/Stock Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the company has at all times the correct levels of stock, purchased competitively and in accordance with company procurement guidelines and approved Supplier List.
The responsibilities for the Buyer/Stock Controller include but are not limited to:
* Determine correct stock levels to ensure the company always has stock, without being overstocked, ensuring customer stock needs are always met, and at a competitive price.
* Placement of orders for all products- ensuring all purchase orders carry relevant details, correct product code, description, quantity, cost price, certification etc.
* Ensuring that the company is only supplied with goods that are on purchase orders, suitable for sale, and ensuring returns to supplier and credit as appropriate.
* Frequent negotiation with suppliers to ensure the company is at all times delivering value to the customers.
* Full Implementation of the group Approved Supplier Listing.
* Management of the Product File/Stock file.
* Management of relationships with suppliers, coordinating supplier-customer events, merchandising, product training, etc.
The desired Buyer/Stock controller will have the below requirements:
- Experienced in a purchasing role.
- Experienced in construction, building products and home improvement products.
- Strong Sytems skills- having worked with ERP systems previously
- Have building materials, hardware/DIY product knowledge.
- Be well-organised with a high attention to detail
- Self motivated and able to work off own autonomy.
- Hardworking and reliable.
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment today.