Buyer / Planner
This role is exciting as it allows the potential candidate to evolve and learn in an exciting environment that is transitioning into a lean facility. The successful Senior Buyer Planner will liaise with the company's 17 global manufacturing sites. Reporting directly into the Supply Chain Manager, he/she will be responsible for the procurement and planning of products produced at the site. Create and manage supply plans for Inventory, distribution, manufacturing and packaging through the End to End supply chain in SAP and APS systems.
Some basic job functions-
- oDevelop continuous improvement programs to deliver system reliability
- oEncourage and drive the culture of continuous improvement in cost efficiency.
- oParticipate in Global Supply Chain, Global IT and Local IT projects
- oProvide an overview of demand and supply of product lines, identifying where adjustments need to be made
- oPurchase raw materials for production and liaise with different suppliers to ensure best value of product
Education and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in a direct planning/procurement role
- A degree in Business or Engineering and/or APICS Certification
- Experience in a medical device or highly regulated manufacturing environment would be desirable
- oCan do approach to work
- oExperience in using SAP or equivalent ERP Systems
- oStrong problem solving skills
- oImpeccable attention to detail