Our client, a well-established expert in providing supply chain services to a number of Multi-national companies is looking for a Buyer to join its Limerick team.
This job is offering a Full time days only, permanent position with job security and competitive pay. This is a rewarding and fast paced work environment supporting medical device and pharma companies and a fantastic opportunity for a Buyer to grow on their career
We have been assisting this client for many years with their recruitment needs. This company is continuing to grow and expand even during a global pandemic. This company is positioned very well in the market allowing it to go from strength to strength.
- Providing price quotations to customers upon request and always seeking the best value for money. Maintaining records of quotations provided for audit purposes and follow procedures in line with company policy.
- Liaise with external suppliers; Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Biomedical customers and third-party sub-contractors and all aspects of the operation, to maintain proactive successful relations.
- Responsible for placing purchase orders for new and existing products.
- Utilise the Company's ERP system for processing Sales Orders and controlling Company's owned inventory.
- Issue, receive and manage Customers owned Inventory and utilising the Customers ERP stock management systems.
- Utilise the customer ERP system for storeroom practices such as Cycle Counting, Stock Checks and Material Planning.
- Responsible for any requisitions in the Engineering stores- running weekly checks and raising new requisition requests as needed.
- Liaising with other business units to ensure all stores related functions are running as they should.
- Maintain weekly materials counts, advising the account manager of potential stock outs or shortages and identifying slow moving materials
- Responsibility for the Goods in/out process
- Process and Pay any returns to suppliers as needed
- Ensure Stock control records are maintained
- Ensure compliance with all company Health and Safety requirements within the Engineering Stores team
- Negotiating and buying experience.
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Intermediate Excel
- Previous experience in a Pharmaceutical environment desired but not essential
- Previous experience with spare parts or MRO
- Strong communications skills
- Hardworking and reliable
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.