My client located in Newry, Northern Ireland is looking for an Engineering Stores & Procurement Coordinator to join their team servicing a large Multi-national organisation. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with proven engineering stores and procurement experience to progress their career.
We have been assisting this client for many years with their recruitment needs and they are a highly sought after organisation which is continuing to grow and expand.
- Providing price quotations to customers upon request and always seeking the best value for money. Maintaining records of quotations provided for audit purposes and follow procedures in line with company policy.
- Liaise with external suppliers; Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Biomedical customers and third-party sub-contractors and all aspects of the operation, to maintain proactive successful relations.
- Responsible for placing purchase orders for new and existing products.
- Utilise the Company's ERP system for processing Sales Orders and controlling Company's owned inventory.
- Issue, receive and manage Customers owned Inventory and utilising the Customers ERP stock management systems.
- Utilise the customer ERP system for storeroom practices such as Cycle Counting, Stock Checks and Material Planning.
- Responsible for any requisitions in the Engineering stores- running weekly checks and raising new requisition requests as needed.
- Liaising with other business units to ensure all stores related functions are running as they should.
- Maintain weekly materials counts, advising the account manager of potential stock outs or shortages and identifying slow moving materials
- Responsibility for the Goods in/out process
- Process and Pay any returns to suppliers as needed
- Ensure Stock control records are maintained
- Ensure compliance with all company Health and Safety requirements within the Engineering Stores team
- Negotiating and buying experience.
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Intermediate Excel.
- Previous experience in a Pharmaceutical environment desired but not essential
- Previous experience with spare parts or MRO
- Strong communications skills
- Hardworking and reliable
This is a full time permanent role and a fantastic opportunity for Supply Chain and Stores Operatives to progress their career.
If you feel that you fit the above requirements please apply today with your CV. For any further queries please contact Richard O'Sullivan of FRS Recruitment.