FRS are delighted to be recruiting for our lovely client who we have assisted for years find a new purchasing administrator. Our client a leading supply chain company servicing their big blue-chip customers across Ireland in the engineering, pharmaceutical and biomedical industries. They are actively looking for an Administrator based in their head office in Limerick who has some experience in purchasing and negotiating with suppliers. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who has 1-2 years' experience looking to get a break in their career into a Buyer role.
I have been assisting this client for many years with their recruitment needs and this role would give you a vast amount of experience in Buying in the manufacturing industry allowing you to really advance your career.
- Responsible for placing purchase orders for new and existing products.
- Place stock replenishment orders and arrange the necessary logistics to ensure the correct product is delivered in a timely manner.
- Responsible for quotations to customers always seeking the best value for money.
- Liaise with external suppliers and third-party sub-contractors
- Issue, receive and manage customer owned inventory utilizing the Customers stock management systems.
- Updating the ERP system for processing Sales Orders and inventory.
- Processing customer credit card payments
- 1 -2 years relevant experience.
- Experience in ERP systems
- Strong IT Skills,
- Intermediate Excel
- Good communicator.
For more information on the role please do not hesitate to call Richard directly for a private and confidential chat(086) 185 23 27