Buyer - Electrical Goods
Our client a leading Pharmacy Group are seeking to recruit a Buyer - Electical /Photo Goods - Contact Daniella 086 7750646
Photo & Electrical Buyer
- Product ranging / selection - negotiating with suppliers to ensure the best deals are being obtained
- Group ordering for promotional / warehouse lines
- Sourcing and compiling promotions in-line with our promotional cycle
- Christmas ordering and allocation for Photo Product and electrical
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to issues etc from stores
- Organising training and support for products, escalation of in-store issues
- Analysing and reporting on photo / electrical dept sales and performance
- Ensuring pricing and product information is up to date
- Stock, pricing and margin control
- Communication with stores / staff in relation to all aspects of the photo / electrical dept
- Opening orders for new stores and merchandising of same
- Creating and implementing new photo and related services
- Photo service pricing, promotions and marketing
- Photo service consumables ranging and sourcing
- Implementing and managing processes within the photolab
- Photo lab equipment sourcing and installation
- Liaising with Fujifilm on technical issues / problem escalation
- Ensuring preventative maintenance is being carried out
- Organising training and agreeing processes within the photo lab
Requirments for Buyer- Electrical Goods
- Must be able to work on own initiative, be flexible and be able to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Someone commercially minded, who can in conjunction with the trading director develop the photo services and product range within this area.
- Developing relationships and partnerships with suppliers to bring products first to market and develop promotional strategies.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role is preferred