I require an experienced Buyer with (5+ Yrs) to join a lovely team in Dublin. The position is immediate, full time and based at the Dublin Site.
This company provides leading edge medical devices and technology to medical professionals, to improve patient diagnosis and quality of life.
Some of the Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Purchase all direct materials to support Production operations, in line with business requirements. Maximise the use of 'Lean Supply' methods & VMI programs to minimise inventory levels.
- Monitor key metrics in the areas of supplier delivery, cost, quality, and service which clearly demonstrate performance against targets. Drive supplier corrective actions where performance falls below agreed target levels.
The ideal candidate will have experience in-
- Bachelors degree in Business, Procurement, Supply Chain Management or Engineering.
- Minimum of5+ years (Direct Materials) relevant experience within a Procurement function, preferably in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment
- Experience of working within a direct material Commodity Management environment and of dealing directly with Commodity Managers across a range of supplier management topics an advantage.
- Experience of dealing with a broad range of direct material supplier organisations (commodity, size and scope) across Asia, Europe and the USA desirable.
Richard O'Sullivan 086-185 23 27
Buyer jobs, Production Buyer, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Buyer, Procurement.