Junior Butcher -Dublin
- This is a customer-facing role. Ideally, someone with a bit of butchery experience is required, but if you have a desire to learn, then this will be considered.
- Training is fully supported by the company (COVID / HACCP/ Chemicals/ Food Allergens/ Induction, Manual Handling, etc)
- This is a full time, permanent position
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Be reliable, punctual and flexible in terms of your availability and working hours as we are a 7-day week retail operation Qualification in Butchery
- Have good knife skills and knowledge of different meat cuts
- At least 2 years experience in a butcher role, supermarket, or fresh meat industry.
- Basic food hygiene knowledge
- Take pride in your personal appearance.
- Ability to work in a tidy and safe manner
- Ability to manage workloads and work to deadlines
- Drive a strong team culture of trust and commitment as an experienced member of the team.
- Ensure that all HACCP and food safety policies & procedures are adhered to, to ensure compliance with all food safety regulations.
- Keep the customer at the heart of everything.
- Ensure all products are prepared to the recipe and merchandised to company standards.
For more information, please call Brian on 086 7773856
Head Butcher, Butcher, Meat Production, Skilled Butcher, Chef, Dublin