Junior Butcher - Dublin
Junior butcher required, to work alongside the existing team carrying out all aspects of butchery/ retail shop ensuring our customers receive the best possible service in a timely, pleasant manner.
- This is a front of house public-facing / customer service role, in a high-end shop, and a professional clean-cut appearance is required.
- You must be compliant with Food Safety/Health & Safety regulations always adhering to best practice.
- Ideally, you will have previous butchery and retail experience and strong communications skills.
- This is a Full-time, permanent position, 5 days per week.
- Applicants must be able to work Saturdays with the flexibility provided during the week. The Shop is closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- You are required to participate in the training provided by the Company.
- Pay is negotiable but dependant on ability and experience.
- You must be able to provide a work reference/s.
- Applicants must have permission to legally work in Ireland.
For more information, please call Brian on 086 7773856
Head Butcher, Butcher, Meat Production, Skilled Butcher, Chef, Dublin