Skilled Butcher Co. Donegal
Skilled Butcher required for a supermarket in Co. Donegal, who has a passion about butchery, has an ability to work on your own initiative and work well as part of a team.
- Have a positive, can do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Be reliable, punctual and flexible in terms of your availability and working hours as we are a 7 day week retail operation Qualification in Butchery
- Have good knife skills and knowledge of different meat cuts
- At least 2 years' experience in a butcher role, supermarket or fresh meat industry.
- Basic food hygiene knowledge
- Take pride in your personal appearance.
- Ability to work in a tidy and safe manner
- Ability to manage workloads and work to deadlines
- Drive a strong team culture of trust and commitment as an experienced member of the team.
- Ensure that all HACCP and food safety policies & procedures are adhered to, to ensure compliance with all food safety regulations.
- Keep the customer at the heart of everything.
- Ensure all products are prepared to recipe and merchandised to company standards.
For more information, please call Brian on 086 7773856
Butcher, Meat Production, Skilled Butcher, Chef, Donegal, Sligo