Business Process Manager
Are you ready to progress your career with one of the world's largest med tech companies?
Are you experienced in Systems Thinking and Coaching with a deep understanding of and passion for MOS Principles and the Cell Operating System?
Are you an innovative person, comfortable at implementing significant change with excellent interpersonal and comfortable interacting with employees at all levels?
Do you get a real kick out of coaching and supporting others achieve their potential?
If so this may be the role for you!
Rapidly growing, US Multi-national healthcare company in Galway currently recruiting for a Business Process Manager.
With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of surprises and massive projects and as Business Process Manager you will support the continuous development and implementation of the Cell Operating System (COS) whilst providing ongoing leadership, coaching and support to the organisation in the operation of the COS sub systems and the associated culture change.
Day to day some of key elements of the Business Process Manager role will include
· Drive MOS/COS Culture Change across Plant 2 Operations, leading, advocating and influencing change whilst driving process and systems excellence.
· Providing leadership, coaching and mentoring on the development of Lean/MOS Principles, Systems and Tools
· Responsible for leading, guiding, coaching and supporting the conversion of workflows to COS including appropriate stabilization efforts.
· Your role will involve the development and implementation of Connected COS systems incorporating appropriate Flow/Pull connections across the value stream.
· Driving the continuous development of the Cell Operating System
· Developing the A3/DMAIC problem solving competency of the organisation whilst providing 6 sigma tools and methodology support in the resolution of key business issues.
· Champion the incorporation of the COS Target Conditions into next generation New Product Development introductions.
This is a company that fully support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. They offer full educational support, defined benefit pension, subsidized canteen, parking, life assurance and an annual bonus designed to reward hard work and hitting targets. This is a place where achievement is recognized and internal progression opportunities are very much available.
My client is looking qualified person to min degree Level 8 in Engineering or Business with 6+ years relevant experience and you will have a proven track record in implementing and running the Cell Operating System and creating flow through Connected COS.
You will also have that innate ability to understand complex business processes with and in depth understanding of multiple functions along with a proven track record in using and coaching A3/DMAIC.
Sounds like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Feargus on 086 020 2554 or connect with me on http://bit.ly/2aNqmls or <https://twitter.com/FeargusYoung>