Business Process Analyst
Our Global client based Kilkenny is looking for a strong Business Process Analyst to provide support and accountability for business process improvement efforts across the organisation.
In this role you will be monitoring, documenting and reporting progress and performance for defined project objectives and measures as well as for analysis of process variance and other types of business process data.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects, and forge strong interpersonal relationships within the department, with other departments, and with external audiences
- Support business process improvement/ re-engineering efforts of all types
- Analyse business, financial & clinical performance and operational data to establish process understanding.
- Apply business process improvement frameworks such as the DMAIC model to develop and implement thoughtful, thorough, and effective business process improvement approaches.
- Perform statistical analysis and then be able to explain findings to a non-technical audience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Health Care, Management or related field, with 2 years of data analysis and/or systems configuration experience
- Strong knowledge of Cognos, Crystal Reports, Excel, and other statistical software packages preferred.
- Experience with recruitment and/or business process systems (IBM Business Process Manager, applicant tracking systems, candidate relationship management tools) preferred.
- Basic understanding of programming languages (HTML, CSS, Java script, SQL) required.
Are you the person we are looking for? We are shortlisting now so please APPLY via the 'Apply' button below
Not Ready to Apply??? Feel free to reach out to me James Roche for a confidential discussion on 087 6029427 or email me on