Business Order Administrator
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting a Business Order Administrator for 4-5 months temporary role based in Dublin 17 (Hybrid role - 1 day in office / 4 days at home).
- Dealing with Business Order Processing for Broadband and Voice;
- Co-ordinating installations with Field Operations and customers, when required;
- Raising faults and updating customers during resolution process;
- Proving support to field engineers;
- Confirming with technical operations that customer equipment's are configured prior to dispatch;
- Supporting the technical operations team on the provisioning of Business and Voice customers;
- Working as part of a team and to adapt and apply themselves to achieve team targets.
- Immediately available.
- Previous experience in a technical orders role and/or Customer Support role.
- Excellent PC skills & phone manner.
- Strong written / verbal communication skills.
- Work of your own initiative.