Business Manager (Agronomy)
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for a newly created role of 'Business Manager (Agronomy)' on behalf of a leading Agribusiness in Ireland. This is a full time permanent role requiring nationwide travel predominately focused on the South East and Midlands of Ireland and focusing on B2B accounts.
For this role you will have strong technical skills in Agronomy, Seed, Crops & Grass with 3-5+ years' experience in a relatable commercial role. We will also consider candidates coming from a B2C background and looking to take the next step in their career.
Role: Business Manager (Agronomy)
Reporting to: General Manager
Contract: Full Time Perm
Remuneration: A generous salary, bonus and car provided
Key Words: Agronomy, B2B, Crops Science, Seed, Tillage, Grass, Technical Sales, B2B
- Deliver higher sales volumes through expanding our customer base and increasing sales to existing customers.
- Supported by our product managers, trials team, marketing team and senior management, formulate and deliver strategies to strengthen our portfolio and the value we offer at farm level.
- Increase the profile and reputation of the company at a national level as an innovative and research driven organisation with excellent products and exceptional levels of customer service.
- A third level agricultural qualification or similar.
- Strong knowledge of farming systems and agronomy.
- At least three years commercial sales experience.
- B2B sales experience desirable but not essential.
- Highly organised with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An ability to work with team members at all levels of the organisation in a positive and proactive manner.
All applications by cv only , please email your cv through the attached link