Business Manager Agri/B2B
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Business Manager (Agri/B2B)' on behalf of a leading Irish Agribusiness. Indeed, this is a full time permanent role offering a lucrative salary and excellent benefits. The ideal candidate will be based close to the midlands region of Ireland.
Job Title: Business manager
Reports to: General Manager
Core areas of responsibility: Grass & Maize seed.
Our client is an expanding seed business and has taken a strong foothold in the market providing the Irish agri trade with seed solutions for grass, beet, maize, brassicas, cover crops, game seed, wildflowers and more besides.
The continued growth of the Irish business has created an opening for a third Business manager. Our business managers operate by territory and lead on certain products for the team. In this case we are hiring for a business manager to hold key accounts in the midlands region and take the product lead on forage maize and grass seed.
There are two main components to the role, Growing sales and customer base & product development through trials, farm demonstration and marketing.
Growing sales and customer base
- The successful candidate will be phased into an existing customer base with the expectation of growing sales within that base and expand our customer base within the territory. Responsibility will be across all product ranges we trade.
- Supported by our product manager and our trials officer, marketing team and senior management create short- and medium-term strategies to strengthen our portfolio and the value we offer at farm level.
- Third level agricultural qualification or similar.
- Strong knowledge of farming systems and agronomy.
- At least 3 years sales experience.
- B2B sales experience desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills is essential
- A team attitude
A lucrative salary is on offer, along with bonus, company vehicle and more
Apply today via the below link with an up to date CV. Indeed, we will treat your application in strict confidence.