Business Intelligence Developer
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence, Analytics Developer to join their Global IT team. You will be responsible for the design and development of BI Business Intelligence and Analytics reports.
Our client provides IT services to banking and financial services industries from their Kerry offices. A summary of the responsibilities..
Reporting, Analytics and Delivery:
You will design and develop IBM Cognos Analytics, Power BI and Tableau reports using a professional authoring toolkit while also responsible for identifying and documenting needs and opportunities for improvements.
Your role will include production support of BI reports, schedules, events, triggers and dashboards for a user base in EMEA and North America.
Train and support end-users:
You will have the knowledge and experience to train and support business users to build their own analytics and reporting structures
Data preparation using Cognos Framework Manager
SQL, PL/SQL development. Creating and maintaining database views/functions / stored procedures etc
- Experienced business intelligence/analytics developer coming from a mid to senior-level commercial role
- A very strong understanding of relational and dimensional databases.
- Strong Cognos Framework Manager and SQL/ PL-SQL development experience.
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of clean dashboard design principles and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills along with a positive approach to work and to fellow team members.
- Available for an initial 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
Are you the person we are looking for? We are shortlisting now so please APPLY via the 'Apply' button below
Not Ready to Apply??? Feel free to reach out to me James Roche for a confidential discussion on 087 6029427 or email me