Business Finance Manager
Our client, an established Kerry based motor dealership is seeking a Business Finance Manager to join their sales team. As Business Finance Manager you will assist customers to obtain financing approval, completing all vehicle purchases and associated paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
This is a demanding role and will require the successful candidate to have excellent communication skills, and attention to detail ability.
The Business Finance Manager responsibilities will include:
- Securing the best finance packages for customers; working closely with sales manager and sales team to ensure transactions are completed accurately and to the customers satisfaction
- Submit deals to bank electronically using appropriate dealer system.
- Track deal receivables and follow-up on outstanding items to ensure collection of all money.
- Administer all customer settlement enquiries.
- Participate in any training necessary onsite or offsite.
- Qualified F & I Business Manager (QFA)
- Ideally 2+ years of dealership finance experience
- A team player focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Self-motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
This is a permanent full-time position with genuine opportunity for a carer profession in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Immediate start for the successful applicant
Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995 for further details