Business Development Officer-Northern Ireland
Business Development Officer
Reference No: 00107
Date Posted: 30th April 2021
Closing Date: 7th May 2021
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: £25,000 plus performance related quarterly Bonus
About FRS Employability
FRS Employability brings together a wealth of experience to help transform the lives of individuals in Northern Ireland. FRS Employability understand that on boarding the right people is vital to the success of any business and this is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that aims to make a difference to society by offering tailored support, training, and guidance to those recently unemployed due to Covid-19.
To find out more about FRS Employability please click on the following link: https://www.frsemployability.co.uk/
THE ROLE PURPOSE
Manage relationships with referral agencies throughout an allocated region of Northern Ireland to maximise referrals to our voluntary employability training programme. Referrals to the programme will be those recently unemployed due to Covid-19. This role is a target driven, customer focused role with our customers' needs always at the forefront.
As a Business Development Officer, you will work as part of a high energy target focused team within your region. You will have the ability to build strong working relationships, be engaging and target driven while ensuring our customer needs are always your key focus.
You will display a professional approach when representing FRS Employability within the community.
You will be a motivated self-starter, team player but comfortable working on your own. It is essential that you are flexible, open to continuous change and can demonstrate experience working in a fast paced, customer focused and target driven environment.
- Represent FRS Employability and our partners within your assigned region.
- Engage with appropriate agencies, community organisations and employer bodies etc. as required to maximise referrals and promote awareness of FRS Employability and our partners throughout Northern Ireland.
- Continuously work to develop and grow FRS Employability's relationship with the local referral agencies within your allocated region.
- Market and promote FRS Employability by attending meetings and networking events in your area both in person or virtually while always adhering to both Covid restriction guidelines and Department of Health guidelines.
- Present and facilitate workshops as well as delivering presentations to groups as required on behalf of FRS Employability.
- Have an outstanding level of customer service skills, empathy and resilience, strong organisational skills, ability to multitask while working within a target driven, process and quality focused work environment.
- To accurately maintain relevant IT and management information systems
- Minimum of three years' experience of working within a sales, call-centre, retail, recruitment, or customer facing environment.
- Demonstrable track record of strong administrative abilities and of achieving/exceeding work targets/kpi's.
- Strong IT skills/experience in the use of Microsoft office and CRM systems.
- Must be comfortable with all aspects of remote working technology.
- Excellent administrative skills - fast & accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage and priortise workloads.
- The ability to build rapport and work effectively with a diverse range of individuals both in person and over the phone.
- Experience in delivering presentations in a group setting or public speaking.
- Fluent written and spoken English and a second language would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the local labour market.
- Full clean driving license or access to transport.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate.
- Knowledge of employability or training sector is desirable but not essential.
Note: Please be aware that you will be required to complete a Basic Level Security check in order to carry out this role, this will be paid for by FRS Employability and forms part of the Terms and Conditions of securing employment with us.