Business Development Manager
FRS Recruitment are seeking an ambitious Business Development professional to join an award-winning, industry leading family-owned Freight Forwarding company based in Co. Dublin.
Global freight forwarding company with over 25 years' experience with a network of world-class partners.
With extremely ambitious growth plans for the company in the coming months and years, and this role is crucial in driving sales and building the business in the long term.
This is an exciting full-time role, focused on recruiting, retaining and developing new customers in Ireland, UK, Europe and Internationally. Customers are at the core of the business function and with a customer base that incorporates a wide range of sectors and service channels, my client pride themselves on adding significant value through their supply chain expertise, leading edge and innovative customer solutions.
I am looking for a self-motivated individual with pioneering flair and well versed with the ever-changing dynamics of this busy & exciting industry.
In this role, the successful candidate will be concentrating on generating & developing new business with both new and existing customers by increasing business across all service channels with a strong emphasis on air and ocean.
There will be fantastic progression opportunities based on performance.
* To promote the services offered by company and their global partners to current clients.
* To develop both new and existing business using both current database and other sources (Manifests, sales
leads, tradeshows, etc.) for the services supplied by company and their partners
* Schedule meetings across Ireland with potential and existing clients four days per week with a high volume
of qualified calls per week.
* Meticulous data entry to CRM systems.
* Identify new leads and generate curiosity and intrigue in potential new clients.
* Capable on delivery of results based on KPI and an OTE model
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a commitment, hunger and determination to significantly grow the
* Confidence and ability when dealing diverse client base
* Adaptable & dedicated with proven levels of high performance
* Commercial awareness for work with corporate clients - an understanding of questioning techniques and
active listening skills
* Ability to work independently while also working as part of a team
* Computer literate including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite
* Full comprehension of the English language (both written & spoken)
* Demonstrated relevant industry knowledge
* Minimum of 3 years' experience within a demanding & challenging sales environment
* Proven ability to work effectively in a corporate culture
What's on offer?
* Generous Salary in line with experience & attractive commission structure
* Permanent contract.
* 21 days (Up to 2 additional days leave after 12 months).
* Company Pension.
* Excellent promotional opportunities.
* Employee assistance programme - for confidential help and advice when you need it.
* Free on-site car parking available.
* Company Vehicle