Business Development Manager
Leveraging the strength of the local and global capabilities of the group, you will use your business development expertise, your specific industry knowledge and your network to build new clients by bringing innovative solutions and approaches to their challenges.
You'll be tasked with developing key stakeholder relationships, participating in tender activities, regularly liaising with technical colleagues and presenting comprehensive proposals for engagements that leverage the technical strengths of the group.
As the thought leader, you will have experience in engaging with CXOs and top decision makers to help them shape their strategy and realise value from technology and data. You will also be passionate about new technologies such as AI, Machine Learning, Cognitive Services and have an understanding of how organisations can benefit from these technologies.
Skills & Requirements
- Strategically finding and developing a pipeline of new business opportunities through both new and existing contacts
- Understand client issues and challenges along with opportunities to best position our offering to provide best in class solutions in response
- Building and maintain relationships with clients in order to continually grow new business
- Manage and qualify inbound leads
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of tenders and bids alongside technical leads/team managers
- Expertly manage complex sales cycle, including contract and commercial negotiations
- Taking accountability for accurate business development forecasting
- Working alongside account managers, assisting them in nurturing existing client accounts wherever required
- Maintain the highest standard of work, working towards the overall success of Sogeti clients
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience selling to senior buyers, such as CTOs, CIOs, Head of Analytics, CFOs, Head of Product, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, Head of Operations.
- Unwavering commitment to personal performance, and a history of success in selling IT Solutions and exceeding annual sales targets
- Ability to navigate large complex organizations
- Ability to produce winning proposals by providing appropriate leadership to the technical teams with meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of how new technologies assist with solving today's business challenges with the ability to define problems, collect information and present solutions
- Outstanding organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all buyer personas (individual contributor to C-level)
- A logical and methodical sales process
- Intellectual curiosity; someone who strives to understand everything about the market and the needs of our customers in order to provide a compelling solution