Business Development Manager
FRS Recruitment are seeking to recruit experienced Business Development Manager: Nationwide
- Responsible for leading, managing and executing nationwide sales activities to maximise sales revenues and meet sales objectives.
- Develop and implement nationwide sales plans, forecasts and performance goals to achieve sales objectives.
- Sets sales goals and accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams that are consistent with company's long-range strategic objectives.
- Develops, recommends and implements service positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Provides effective sales management including the disciplined use of sales processes and tools.
- Implements sales programmes by developing field sales action plans.
- Responsible for negotiation, selling to customer needs, motivation for sales, sales planning, building relationships, coaching, managing processes, market knowledge, developing annual sales budgets etc.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Ensures that the customer fulfilment process meets the needs of clients and leads to long term customer retention
- Proactively source new clientele and generate new revenue streams, negotiating terms and closing deals.
Requirements for Nationwide Business Development Manager
- Third level qualification in a business /marketing or related discipline
- 5 years proactive Sales/Business Development within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - Existing Client base
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication with ability to deliver technical presentations to Key Stakeholders within pharma manufacturing industry
- Ability to work in a challenging target driven sales/business development environment both on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and enthusiasm to grow the business whilst seeking to create a world class customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence across all organisation levels