Business Development Executive - Insurance
Excellent opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join a well-known insurance brand located in Dublin 9.
- Salary up to €55,000 DOE
- Performance bonus
- Healthcare Subsidy
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
To achieve individual new business sales targets in Commercial business whilst at the same time delivering quality business and customer service that contributes to a profitable Sales Office performance.
- Manage and be responsible for achieving and exceeding assigned business targets, demonstrating ambition and profit focus.
- Responsible for providing best advice and fully understand customer needs and requirements for targeted business segments.
- Grow revenue and profits through direct selling and account management in a cost-conscious manner.
- Proactive in developing external relationships to promote, maintain and grow the business.
- Take responsibility for personal development by consistently and proactively improving personal sales ability, technical skills, and industry knowledge.
- Operate to the quality standards defined including, processes, technology and procedures and ensure compliance to company standard, policy and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure timely escalation of decisions to Head of Business that may affect Sales Office, Regional, National or Organisational initiatives.
Experience & Education:
- Hold a third level qualification or appropriate professional qualification.
- Achieved a professional insurance qualification, Grandfathered, or qualified to Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP).
- Relevant sales experience.
- Good business and industry knowledge with the ability to conduct thorough research using a range of techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of commercial business
- Full clean driving licence.