ICT Sales and Account Manager
My client is Ireland's largest open access network operator and is responsible for managing the State's fibre-optic Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs). They provide a wide range of fibre and wireless services on a wholesale basis to the Irish telecommunications operator community.
The company is growing rapidly. The environment is fast-paced, challenging and customer-oriented. They are committed to continuous learning and development for all employees. They are seeking an experienced Account Manager based in the Dublin or Limerick office. The successful individual will be responsible for retaining existing revenue lines, meeting revenue growth targets and maximising any future sales opportunities.
- Learn and master the company services and benefits.
- Be able to articulate the benefits of services relative to carriers needs persuasively.
- Building and maintaining a rapport with existing clients.
- Assertively plan and execute the sales program.
- Ensure the rollover of existing contracts with carrier base.
- Ensure the growth of installed revenue base through upgrades on existing speeds / capacity.
- Identification of new carriers; engaging with, presenting to and signing agreements and new revenue lines.
- Maintain pipeline of rollover, growth and new client opportunities in the sales automation program.
- Ensure all sales orders meet finance and sales management requirements.
- Work with the implementation and account development team as needed to ensure customer success, and to identify and pursue up-sell opportunities.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in outside sales, preferably selling ICT solutions and services in Ireland.
- Knowledge and experience of telecoms services (Ethernet, SDH and dark fibre preferably).
- Experience in wholesale telecommunications would be an advantage.
- Experience in wholesale voice and broadband would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated sales record selling to senior representatives right up to very large companies.
- Demonstrated record of success in a fast-paced, goal-oriented sales environment.
- Strong persuasive and engaging oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good listener; able to identify and adapt to different clients.
- Well presented, motivated, driven and enthusiastic.
- Flexible individual capable of adapting in a high-growth dynamic environment.
- Team player; able to contribute positively to the team and throughout the organisation but also able to maintain a high-level of autonomy.
Apply with CV and Cover note outlining previous experience and suitability for the role.