Business Development Executive
Are you an experienced Business Development Executive or a Project Manager looking to make the move into Business Development with a great company? If so, then our client has the role for you.
They are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team. They are a service provider in the Pharma industry. This a remote working position covering all of Ireland, travel is required once restrictions ease.
- Responsible for identification and winning of laboratory services business to achieve business plan with allocated markets/clients.
- Assists the Director of Business Development with preparation of wider strategic business planning.
- Account Development Planning.
- Contract / commercial management.
- Coaching/mentoring of commercial team members.
- Development of commercial and market awareness initiatives for all staff.
- Account Development planning. Analysis of clients organisation and activities to assess the potential requirements that the clients may have for the company's Services.
- Must continually develop knowledge of the outsourcing strategy of the assigned clients and develop short, medium and long term strategies that result in maximising the opportunities to provide the clients with analytical services. Account Development will involve collaboration with counterparts from other sites and business units.
- Assessment of test requirements, methods and other client supplied study specifications and information in conjunction with client liaison group, Project Management, Pricing Group, and other business functions to help design service solutions that meet clients requirements.
- Overall responsibility for the provision of on time, high quality proposals that present the optimum solution for the client whilst ensuring on or above plan profitability.
- Commercial management of contractual processes including Confidentiality agreements, Preferred provider / Master Services agreements / pricing agreements. Responsible for the resolution of commercial issues / negotiations with support and oversight from senior management and other stakeholders including key account managers and counterparts in other territories.
- Reporting provision of account, activity and market status reports as required on a local or global basis as appropriate.
- Continuous improvement identification of opportunities for improvement of quality and service with client group, formulation and implementation of action plans for continuous improvement.
- Coaching/mentoring of less experienced/new commercial team colleagues.
- Contribute to the integration of the UK & Ireland commercial teams.
- Other tasks / duties that may be required in order to perform the role.
- Degree Level or Equivalent in relevant subject or demonstrable relevant business experience
- Finance/business training desirable.
- Need to have knowledge of the product commercialisation and manufacturing / supply chain process for their clients and markets and in particular the testing and service requirements therein. This should include knowledge of regulatory authorities, guidelines and quality systems relating to all services.
- Teamwork especially in a matrix management organisation. Ability to influence across functions across the business sites and across companies to achieve objectives.
- Proven networking skills must be able to network internally across all functions and externally with client organisations, other service providers and industry bodies.
- Must be able to influence and be credible at a senior level within thew business and client organisations.
- Capable of contributing to the strategic direction of the business and able to work with counterparts within the company globally to achieve business objectives.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally. Ability to understand clients requirements and to be able to devise and articulate the most appropriate solutions.
Please send your CV through the link