Business Development ( Construction )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager with a construction background. This is a full-time permanent role
My client is a start-up distributor based in the Athlone area and currently they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager. The primary responsibility of the role is to promote the hire of safe access hire equipment directly onto construction sites. My client is ideally looking for candidates who have worked directly in the construction sector.
On a daily a basis you will be responsible for building business relationships with Site Foremen , Quantity Surveyors , Bricklayers and Health & Safety. You will also be responsible for managing the operations of a busy warehouse in Athlone. This role will involve regular travel to the Dublin area and it will suit someone living local to Athlone.
You will be provided with business leads and it will be your role to build the product profile in the Dublin & Midland areas.
- Strong interpersonal skills ( Ability to converse freely with Site foremen , QS , H & S Managers & Block layers )
- Strong organisational skills ( management of warehouse , stock , personnel and deliveries )
- Business acumen ( ability to understand costs , margins and ability to spot a hire opportunity )
- Flexible with regards to travel , regular travel to the Dublin area
- Site knowledge essential. Previous experience of working in construction / site at any level )
My client is offering a base salary of 40-45k
Company vehicle & mobile phone provided
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439 ( business hours )