Are you a strong SAP Business Analyst looking the next step in your career. Our client is seeking a positive and driven SAP Business Analyst to join there team on a permanent basis based in Cork.
As SAP Analyst, you'll be responsible for providing support to the business users by supporting all aspects of SAP ECC business processes, while counting on the assistance of the Corporate IT team. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise, to effectively help business users to achieve their expected results through the utilization of SAP and other key business applications.
* Responsible for support of SAP and other key business applications, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and training to business users.
* Assist with the requirements definition of key business processes for further enhancement of SAP and other key business applications.
* Experience with SAP reporting transactions and Business Intelligence (BI) environment
* Experience and knowledge of key integration points of SAP SD and MM with FI/CO and other key SAP modules
* Assist in the development of functional specification for ABAP development requests as necessary in SAP modules listed above.
* This position facilitates the implementation, operation and support of the SAP ECC and other key business applications, mostly focused on Production and Material Management modules, to enhance Ferrero users' knowledge and to maintain a high degree of effectiveness usage of the processes and applications.
* Assist with the design, configuration and testing of core SAP modules, especially focused on SAP SD and MM modules.
* Acts as liaison with business users and Global IT for troubleshooting, including investigating, analyzing, and solving software problems and mapping user business requirements, processes and objectives.
* Ability to analyze problems, including root-cause analysis, and provide clear recommendations Degree with a minimum of 1-4 years of SAP configuration and support experience, with proved proficiency on SAP ECC.
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Knowledge of the Italian language is highly desirable.
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to collaborate with business users and have a strong desire to excel.
* Able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
If you have the skills required for this role and are interested in hearing more details - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.