Who are we?
Herdwatch is the market-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) farm management app & platform in Ireland and the UK, used on over 10,000 farms, and part of FRS Network (Farm Relief Services) a 40 year old, farmer-owned Cooperative headquartered in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary.
Who do we need?
- A Business Systems Analyst with at least 2 years commercial experience
- Experience designing or programming APIs
- Proven ability in an Agile environment
- Experience creating User Stories
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills
What will you be doing?
- Communicate with key stakeholders and 3rd party vendors to ensure seamless dataflows
- Requirements gathering and process mapping (as is-to be)
- Create precise technical documents from business needs
- Collaborate with the QA teams to develop relevant test cases and plans
If you have a passion for bridging the gap between business and technology, this could be the ideal opportunity for you. To learn more about this position, get in touch immediately.
N.B- You must be eligible to work unrestricted in Ireland.