Business Analyst for ROI Low Use APIs project
My client is looking to recruit a Business Analyst for ROI Low Use APIs project.
This role is hybrid in Dublin and is a 6 month contract.
- Support the business in assessing current capabilities, identify scope of change and drive out high-level business requirements
- Understand, analyse and assess the impact of proposed business changes on IT systems (working closely with application experts, both business & technical) if any.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams to detail findings and demonstrate areas of improvement
- Develop & present solutions proposal packs, providing professional analysis and advice concerning specific business initiatives and solutions options
- Organize, specify and model requirements for the business and other stakeholders to ensure they are complete and unambiguous
- Responsible for obtaining business signoff of the business requirements & working with resource by providing input to the technical requirements definition and low level technical design where required
- 2 + years experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge and experience with APIs
- Excellent analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail with strong organisational skills
If you are interested or would like more information about this role, contact me TODAY!