Brand Marketing Executive ( Agri )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Brand Marketing Executive on behalf of an established agri business in Waterford. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client is an innovative group of Agri-Businesses helping to shape a sustainable future through innovative technologies, solutions and advice in animal nutrition.
We are now seeking seeking a dynamic Brand Marketing Executive who has the skills and experience to deliver marketing campaigns for the businesses.
As Brand Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for executing the marketing strategy and working will all stakeholders to deliver company objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, innovative and expanding organisation.
- Manage the execution of cross channel marketing communications with strong marketing messaging.
- Responsible for content creation for marketing campaigns.
- Manage digital marketing activities to include CRM, making improvements in segmentation and personalising of email marketing campaigns.
- Managing results-driven social media marketing, both paid and unpaid campaigns.
- Update company websites via CMS (Content Management System) to support marketing activities.
- Work as part of the team on the implementation of a new brand concept for roll-out Q3.
- Execute marketing activities including event management, PR, sales support material and budget management.
- Analysing campaign results and reporting on performance to identify new continuous improvements.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally throughout the business with key stakeholders.
- Work together with the marketing team to achieve department activities.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification and can demonstrate how their experience will enable them to hit the ground running. Some exposure to the Agri market would be an advantage.
- Be a good communicator, with the ability to work well and communicate verbally across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with exacting attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated, resourceful, have a can-do attitude, always keeping the end goal in sight and add improvements along the journey.
- Be highly proficient using standard office and marketing specific IT tools, systems, and online services. Experience in audio-visual content creation would be an advantage.
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439