Brand Manager ( Agri (
FRS Recruitment is currently accepting application for the position of Brand Manager on established Agricultural business outside Cork City. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client is one of Ireland's leading manufacturer of animal nutritional products across the whole range of species, including Cattle, Calves, Sheep, Pigs, Poultry, and Horses.
The success of the business over the last 35 years can partly be attributed to manufacturing the highest quality animal nutrition products and supplements
Due to business growth and investment plans we are growing the marketing team to support the continued grown of the business.This diverse role includes both consumer and trade marketing for premix, feed additive and speciality animal nutritional supplements across our range of species (cattle, sheep, poultry, pigs, horse, and companion animals), encompassing B2B and B2C marketing.
We are looking for someone who, along with the required marketing skills and experience, will have experience and/or an interest in the Irish agricultural sector. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will work cross-functionally to deliver on commercial objectives.
The brand manager is responsible for the marketing strategy including the development and implementation of marketing materials and activities The marketing strategies they develop will be designed to deliver appropriate impact, product positioning, market growth and profitability to support the commercial strategy and contribute to building the brand in Ireland and selected export markets.
Duties to include
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement effective multinational marketing campaigns and tactical plans for the Inform range of products ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels.
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Manage content and updates, manage annual brand budget, participate in trade events, and provide support to the sales team.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimise accordingly. Maintain expertise with the evolving portfolio of products, services, pricing, competition, market, and industry trends.
- Monitor the competitive environment and leverage opportunities for our product portfolio in the short and long term.
- Project manage specific events and trade fair presence identified as part of marketing plans.
- Present ideas and potential project plans to management and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field.
- 5 years plus marketing experience in previous employment.
- IT literate -able to use standard business software and marketing communications tools.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills, attention to detail, and the capacity to prioritise and balance conflicting demands, and meet deadlines.
- Experience is agricultural an advantage but not essential.
Office based ,40 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Attendance at occasional weekend trade shows and events will be required. Occasional travel and nights away from home are required in this role.
Attractive salary based on experience
Please email your CV through the attached link
Phone calls in confidence to John on 087 9955439