The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
- Drive the core brand distribution and visibility within impulse outlets within a given territory of to achieve 'Model Store' status.
- Re-merchandise retailer owned chilled equipment to optimise brand stand out
- Drive products and brand visibility through the placement of campaign and brand POS.
Responsibilities and Outputs
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Educating the retailers about core brands within a given territory of 250 outlets
- Merchandising our brands in the best way in each outlet to build maximum rate of sale.
- Creating impactful visibility to drive consumer awareness and impulse purchase
- Carry out active selling support on key customer trade days in wholesale accounts.
Key Job Targets/Measurements are:
- Improving brand visibility in the territory
- Improving the distribution of key brands in line with the company marketing plan
- Improving availability through effective stock management
- Presenting brands via a prepared presentation and securing a commitment to purchase from normal route to market
- Completing admin for each completed call
- Brands to be supported are - core and innovation brands
- Physical placement or reorganisation of products into customers chilled equipment in best position
- Placement of POS at key points of interruption within the store
- Building displays where possible
- Influential Communicator
- Keen attention to detail
- Team player
- Completer Finisher
- Full Clean driving license
- Leaving cert standard education or equivalent
- Fluent written & spoken English