Branch Manager - Builders Providers
Branch Manager: Builders Providers
Our client is looking to recruit a Branch Manager to drive operations in their Kerry-based branch. The successful candidate will oversee all functions on-site from maximising sales and monitoring stock to managing the team in this fast-paced environment. As Branch Manager, you will have full day-to-day responsibility for the branch performance. Working closely with the Sales Manager and the Branch team to maximise sales and business development opportunities in the area.
- People management including the management, coaching, and development of the team based in the branch.
- Ensuring that the highest standards of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Building good working relationships with group purchasing, central distribution, and with suppliers.
- Stock management, including stock taking, cycle counting, and reducing the levels of slow moving stock
- Monitoring and maintaining an efficient level of branch operating costs, as well as leading cost-saving initiatives.
- Ensuring that the branch maintains the highest standards of housekeeping in the warehouse, yard, and shop.
- Ensuring that the shop is presented well from a merchandising perspective to ensure a very positive customer experience.
As Branch Manager, we are looking for
- 2-4 yrs Supervisor, Managerial or Operational experience within Builders Providers/Merchants Industry
- Be a result's driven person with a proven track record of success.
- Good leadership and people management skills and an ability to maintain a positive team spirit.
- Be confident and comfortable making decisions in the business on a day-to-day basis.
- An ability to work on their own initiative but also as part of a larger management team.
- Be computer literate and experienced in using IT systems.
Excellent Package Available
Call Daniella 086 7750646
"Leading the way in Recruitment of Sales Professionals"