Branch Manager (Agri)
Would you like to be considered for the role of Branch Manager for a brand new Agri Retail store in North Kerry? In this newly created role, you will manage and motivate a team of 4+ staff members, delivering quality customer care to the local community.
Industry: Retail, Agriculture
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Location: North Kerry (May also suit candidates in Limerick/Cork)
Salary: 50K+ DOE
Duties & responsibilities
- Fully responsible for organisation and supervision of new Agri store and yard staff
- Daily ordering of goods and stock control for the warehouse and yard via email and phone.
- Work with other industry stakeholders to provide advisory services to our suppliers.
- Communicate and work with all business units in the company to benefit our farmers.
- Organise and attend events
- Monitoring, validating and follow through on rebates for all goods as and once the information is received for the branch.
- Complaint handling - on all items as part of this role within 24 hours.
- Responsible for the Goods Returns process and ensuring credit is received by relevant month end.
- Manage seasonal forecasting of product requirements and also organising promotions in store.
- Analyse, and decide on key actions from the weekly sales reports.
- Regularly communicate with our suppliers and customers by various means so that suppliers and customers are kept up to date with any developments that affect their business.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by management.
- A recognised third level Agri qualification is desirable.
- Customer service and complaint handling.
- Knowledge of Core System and Microsoft Outlook.
- Self-Motivated, good organisational skills and supervisory skills, methodical
- A drive to ensure standards are raised with strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and non-verbal (body language) PowerPoint, social media and written communications.
- Relationship Building with both internal and external clients.
- Agricultural knowledge is essential (previous farm advisory/sales experience desirable)
- Own car and full drivers license
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to Gerry on 0864648449
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.